Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Newbie

This is my first blog post ever!  I am kinda late to the blogging game, but that's how I seem to roll -  as a little bit of a late bloomer!

So, if you are joining me here, I welcome you to my peaceful spot.  I hope to use it as a place to share my life's path, my spiritual journey, my road to fitness and wellbeing, as well as a place to talk about art and it's creation.  I hope that you will join me here from time to time.  Leave a comment, quote for the day, your life's path, you choose.   

So for starters, I will share my idea of a peaceful spot.  For me it's at the base of a beautiful tree on a warm sunny day, wind blowing softly on my face, birds singing, mind clear and open.  It's also Sunday mornings nestled in bed with my love, our dog, our kitty, and a nice cup of coffee. 

I would love for you to share: What's your peaceful spot?

1 comment:

  1. I feel at peace when as a mother my children are well and leading fulfilling lives.Ilove watching my grandchildren explore and experence nature and the world and I feel as though I am seeing it for the first time through their eyes.How lucky I am to experence that. I feel at peace sitting by a babbling mountain stream,reflecting. I love all nature and stand at wonder of it's grand Creator.And at this time in my life I am at peace finally with my new husband who is my best friend, advocator and loves me unconditionally and excepts me for all I am. I can finally relax and breathe. My favorite time of day with him is crawling in our big bed at night with our dog and talking about our Day. One of my children is April, the author of this blog and when She was born and they handed her to me she smiled, for those who know her, doesn't that sound like something she would do ?

    ReplyDelete