Thursday, March 24, 2011

A Moment's Doubt

My fiance and I are trying to make our dreams come true.  We are having to screw our courage to the sticking place and take risks.  It's scary and makes me full of self doubt.  As always seems to happen, the Universe sent me a message when my first stumble on http://www.stumbleupon.com/ came to a page that listed 100 most famous quotes.

"Far better it is to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs, even though checkered by failure, than to take rank with those poor spirits who neither enjoy much nor suffer much, because they live in the grey twilight that knows not victory nor defeat."    ~  Theodore Roosevelt

I don't want to live in a grey twilight.

2 comments:

  1. I could use some peace, so I'll be back! :))

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so true.....there is no reward if no risk....

    ReplyDelete